classmates

  • http://adlerstechthoughts.blogspot.com/

Sunday, January 27, 2013

HIHIHI...

HI,everyone! My name is JIE MEI.I come from China and I still learning how to speak English and how to write better in English.I love to study in NEIU.I think everyone is so nice. I am not good on computer and that is why I choose the computer class to improve myself.I think the Blogger is so cool and I still learning how to use.I have the Chinese Blogger call WEIBO,I think it is easy to use, because it is all Chinese.However,I will try to do my best in this Blogger and share many things will all my friend.








BEACH AND SUNSHINE,I LOVE IT!

9 comments:

  1. Hi jie mei, I am chinese and I was born here. Nice to meet you. Maybe you can teach me some chinese :). I like that picture you have there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi,bonnie, nice to meet you too.ahh,i can teach u chinese snd u can teach me english.is that good?did u have been go back to china?:)

      Delete
  2. Hello!. Thanks for your post :)! I hope this class helps you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey guys, do me a favor and add my blog to your blog roll.

    http://jshanesblog.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jie Mie.
    Its nice to meet you. For how many years did you live in China? Are you hear permanently or just as a boarding student.
    See you in class!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,Daniel,Nice to meet you too.I am live in China is 15 years already.I also hear about the permanently and it is means the personal that is legal immigrants.Right??The boarding student means international students,right??

      Delete
  5. Hello JieMie, I like the picture in your profile.I didn't go to the beach for like two years now.Well i wish you good luck with English learning and your new life in America.

    ReplyDelete