classmates

  • http://adlerstechthoughts.blogspot.com/

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Networks and Communication


Now more and more advanced network and communications.A lot of people liked to send text messages, such as festivals, you can send text messages to greet them, like myself, my brother in the next room, but I have something to say, I just send the text messages, I decided to save time.Network in our side. The Internet can find information, can do their homework, you can read a book, watch television.Even in any country we can meet each other. Now we are inseparable from the network.But the disadvantage is that fewer and family communication. we have anything to say that just texting. I personally think that If you want to overcome spam or phishing scams, it is best thing to do that it is not to be so easy to disclose their personal e-mail and data.There are installed anti-virus software on your PC. Driving should not be texting. The walk should also depend on the Road. Do not just want to send text messages.I have read through this video. Texting woman falls in fountain, files lawsuit. I think the walk is not watching the road and only send text messages. This is very dangerous. We should do the right thing at the right time. Do not harm to others.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you, people need to shift their attention to the roads and paths they are moving along. People need to learn to be patient about checking their phones. Also as you said people talk less, social connections are weaker than ever before as texting and e-mails have become primary forms of communication.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you JieMei one to one communications have become hard because now we can send a message or email and that's it.Even phones calls,we see a lot of people prefer to use texting instead of a simple phone call.

    ReplyDelete