classmates

  • http://adlerstechthoughts.blogspot.com/

Sunday, March 3, 2013

social media


Social media is used to people between tools and platforms to share opinions, insights, experiences and perspectives.That allows people to write, share, evaluate, discuss, website and technology to communicate with each other.

I like to use the facebook,because the facebook can connet with your family, your friend.Also you can find someone in the facebook and I like to play the game in the facebook.


Virtual worlds are the use of computer technology, Internet technology, satellite technology, and human consciousness potential development.Contact with the real world. virtual worlds that make you do what you think and what you want. I would like to  be a princess in the virtual worlds.



I saw the :Professor Encourages Students to Pass Notes During Class — via Twitter.Discussions in Twitter and it is help a lot of the shy students.Also it is the good try. Even thought there are the limit of to type the words. But I think it still a good try.


2 comments:

  1. I like the point that you make about staying in touch with your family and friends via Facebook. Facebook has become a revolutionary way to communicate and interact with others. I also think that you are correct when you say that passing notes in class via Twitter is a good idea and I also think the same way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What i like about the virtual worlds is that you are able to great away from your life for some time. I like playing games so when having a game with a story is the best for me because then i can feel powerful and like a new person.

    ReplyDelete