classmates

  • http://adlerstechthoughts.blogspot.com/

Sunday, February 17, 2013

World Wide Web www

       I think in the future of the World Wide Web will have more online game,more online store and more social network.Also I think we don't need to use the TV at all.Because we can use the www to see any TV or movie.

       I think the' cloud' was like the back up file.I have been use the' cloud 'in my iPhone.I use the 'cloud' to save my contacts and my picture.Maybe I have too much picture and there are always show my' cloud' memory was full.

        ‘The Cloud’ Challenges Amazon said that the 'Amazon cloud 'has some problems with  the Netflix.Also Amazon spend a lot of money to make the' Cloud' and also they expect that the' cloud 'will bring a lot of money back to the business.In fact,even though the www was so great, it is still has loophole.


         Many people want to make everything perfect.but nothing can be perfect.The only things we can do that is make it better better and better...

2 comments:

  1. The internet will become a bigger part of our lives and we will basically rely on it for everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with you the cloud is becoming more popular over the years

    ReplyDelete